Openstack Public Cloud
- Hourly Billing
- Get billed only for what you use. Hourly rates for instances and storage.
- Internal networking
- All instances come attached to your own unique private internal network
- Attachable storage drives
- Create a custom sized drive, and attach it to an instance to immediately use it. Can be attached/detached at will, and will persist after instances are deleted.
- Open API/CLI
- Manage your Cloud Infrastructure from our GUI, or through API/CLi, allowing usage of scripting languages like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Openstack Heat
- Multiple OS Distributions
- Comes with ready to use imsages from CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows, Debian
- Firewall Rules via Security Groups
- Setup your own access rules to whitelist ports/IPs for your servers
- SSH user is based on OS name
- Ex: login to centos with user centos and ssh key, ubuntu = ubuntu, etc..
- Credit on account will auto deduct usage
- The setup fee will be added to your accounts credit
- Powered by AURO Public Cloud
- A fully owned and operated Canadian Public Cloud